The lovely Haute Highschooler just nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you a ton, it means a lot to me that you enjoy my blog, even though it’s just getting started.
My nominees are:
- The Haute Highschooler
- Those Kinds Of Girls
- Hobo On The Go
- Mrs Toes
- Cook the Look
- Cat Bee
- Not Suitable For All Audiences
- Captain’s Log
The rules of the award are:
- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker somewhere in the post.
- Nominate 10 other new bloggers who have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Copy these rules into your post.
Answering the questions made me have a flashback to the days of Myspace surveys.
Questions for chosen bloggers to answer:
1. What’s your horoscope sign?
I’m a full-blown Libra, even though I’m a Virgo-Libra cusp
2. If you could personally witness anything, what would you have seen?
Either aurora borealis or the festival of colors in India.
3. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
I can’t think of specific compliment but any time that I’m told that I’m a good friend or girlfriend is the best. I cherish my friends a lot and there’s nothing more I love than making them feel loved.
4. If you had to be named after a city, state, or country which would it be?
This is an odd one. I did have a friend named Asia when I was younger and I always it was pretty.
5. What’s your favorite word?
Melancholy or pomplemousse (grapefruit in French).
6. Books or movies?
Both! I love watching movies and reading books but if I had to choose one, maybe books.
7. What’s your favorite candy?
Butterfinger or Sour Punch Straws
8. If you could be any cartoon character who would it be?
Jake the Magic Dog, duh.
9. What’s your all time favorite song?
I don’t know if I have an ALL TIME favorite song, but Portions for Foxes by Rilo Kiley and Two-Headed Boy by Neutral Milk Hotel are definitely up there
10. If there was a fire in your house and you could only save one thing what would it be?
My baby blanket. Yeah I’m in my 20s and I still sleep with a baby blanket, WHAT OF IT?!
Questions for my nominees:
Since I’m feeling so nostalgic about my emo kid, Myspace days, here is are actual Myspace survey questions for my nominees to answer.
- What social/political issues matter the most to you?:
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Do you think it matters what others think of you?:
- Wish you could change anything in your life?:
- What changes would you like to make in the world (if you could)?:
- Who can you count on the most?:
- What’s something you have always wanted to do?:
- What is one thing you could never give up?:
- What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?:
- What is the first thing you look for in a SO?: